Project Title: LAWtrain: An Innovative and Interactive Cross-border Training for Lawyers
Coordinator: UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI TORINO
- UNIVERZA V MARIBORU
- LUDWIG-MAXIMILIANS-UNIVERSITAET MUENCHEN
- SWPS UNIWERSYTET HUMANISTYCZNOSPOLECZNY
- UNIVERSIDAD COMPLUTENSE DE MADRID
- UNIVERSITAT PASSAU
- UNIVERSITE D'AIX MARSEILLE
- Expanding an existing cross-border network of training providers for lawyers;
- Expanding the offer of practice-oriented and multi-lingual training for lawyers free of charge on Regulation No 1215/2012 and Regulation No 2201/2003;
- Facilitating lawyers self-learning through 14 PowToon explainer videos in 7 EU official languages and 1 casebook drafted in English.
- 24 seminars offered free of charge, by training teams of academics and practitioners in 7 EU official languages;
- Creation of 14 PowToon explainer videos in 7 languages;
- Drafting of 1 casebook in English.
Type and number of persons benefiting from the project
- All in all, up to 720 lawyers will participate in the training seminars (for each offered seminar: up to 30 trainees);
- More than 10 academics & practitioners (6 training teams) will be involved in the exchange of practices on training activities;
- Widespread dissemination, among the over 10,000 member of the 6 affiliated bar associations, of videos and casebook designed to facilitate self-learning.
The lawyers trained through training/videos and casebook for self-learning will be able to:
- Apply Regulation No 1215/2012 appropriately;
- Apply Regulation No 2201/2003 appropriately;
- Practicing those instruments effectively both in their native language and in English;
- Offer their clients more efficient legal advice, enhancing the protection of European citizens’ rights.
Type and number of deliverables to be produced
- Evaluation questionnaires;
- Kahoot! surveys;
- Project website and newsletter;
- 14 Training material packages in seven EU official languages;
- 14 PowToon explainer videos in 7 EU official languages;
- 1 casebook in English;
- A PowToon videos & casebook launch conference.
Co-funded by the Justice Programme of the European Union
- Diversity of Enforcement Titles in cross-border Debt Collection in EU
- Pravna sredstva v zvezi z izvrševanjem tujih sodnih odločb po Bruselj Ia (prenovitev)
- Medicina, pravo in družba
- Razvoj in trendi v pravni ureditvi odvetništva v Sloveniji in Nemčiji
- Kontinentalno pravo proti "Common law" - presoja "pravil" dokaznega prava (testiranje dopustnosti elektronskih dokazov v anglosaškem in kontinentalnem pravnem sistemu)
- Razsežnosti dokazovanja v evropskem civilnem postopku
- Poenostavljena izterjava denarnih obveznosti v EU
- Evropski izvršilni naslov