Useful search engines:
- Beck-Online Premium (german law) – only available at the library
- RDB (austrian law) - only available at the library
- HeinOnline (America, Canada, England, EU)
- WestLaw (England, EU, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, USA)
- JSTOR (law, legal history)
Due to the large number of available search engines it is advisable to use the search engine UM:NIK, which allows a researcher to search all the databases at once (not Beck, RDB, Westlaw and IUS-Info).
Students and employees of the University of Maribor are offered the possibility of accessing electronic sources on the computers at the university and sometimes also the remote access from home. To access the databases from home, students and employees need to be a member of one of the university libraries. Prior to acquiring the possibility of a remote access to literature, users need to file an application, available at: http://www.ukm.um.si/elektronski-viri.
Working hours (from October 1st, 2020)
Monday – Friday: 7:30 - 12:00
Wednesday: 7:30 - 12.00; 13:00 - 16:00