The Programme Board of the Faculty of Law, University of Maribor, is composed of 8 representatives working in practice and 5 representatives from the faculty:
- Vesna Rijavec, PhD, Full Professor, Dean,
- Tomaž Keresteš, PhD, Associate Professor, Vice-dean for Curricular Affairs,
- Janja Hojnik, PhD, Full Professor, Vice-dean for Research and International Relations,
- Saša Prelič, PhD, Full Professor, Vice-dean for Economic Affairs,
- Katja Kebrič, Vice-dean for Student Affairs,
- Maja Habjanič, Secretary General,
- Alenka Zadravec, Judge at the High Court and President of the District Court in Maribor, as a representative of the judiciary,
- Srečko Đurov, Director of Administration of Murska Sobota, as a representative of local government,
- Darja Havlas Kozoderc, Head of the Legal Department in Talum d.d., as a representative of national economy,
- Marijan Papež, Director General of the Institute for Pension and Disability Insurance, as a representative of public sector,
- Ciril Keršmanc, PhD, acting as Director General of the Directorate for Legal Acts in the field of Judiciary, as a representative of public administration,
- Sonja Kralj, President of the Chamber of Notaries of Slovenia, as a representative of the notary,
- Roman Završek, President of the Slovene Bar Association, as a representative of attorneys,
- Marko Ilešič, PhD, a judge at the European Court of Justice, as a representative of EU bodies.
The key goal of the Programme Board is to establish a successful link between the users, lawyers working in practice, and the faculty itself. Such a link leads to the exchange of information that improves the study programmes and teaching work. The board takes into account different suggestions for improvement of faculty’s graduates final competences. These suggestions ultimately affect the topics of final works and doctoral dissertations, help the students to get involved in different learning programmes and research projects, enlarge the number of experts that help educating the students, inform students of scholarship opportunities, lend a hand to constituting different overviews of employable students and advise students when looking for employment and cooperating with the Career Center of the Maribor Faculty of Law.